- 1. Factors that help determine winter survival in canola
- 2. Current status of new herbicide-resistant crops
- 3. Grass control management in 2-gene Clearfield wheat
- 4. Cover Crop Road Show planned Nov. 17 in southwest Kansas
- 5. K-State Crop Production Schools scheduled for 2017
- 6. Kansas weather summary for October: Record warmth
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: October 25 - 31
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!