- 1. Below-freezing temperatures in parts of Kansas could affect some sorghum, soybeans
- 2. Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- 3. Diplodia ear and stalk rot
- 4. Expected number of days to harvest summer crops in Kansas
- 5. October tornadoes in Kansas
- 6. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: October 4 - 10
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!