- 1. Most likely causes of poor wheat emergence
- 2. Replanting decisions for winter wheat
- 3. Fall armyworms, armyworms, and army cutworms in wheat
- 4. Sorghum development and potential freeze injury
- 5. Temperatures below freezing: A concern for summer row crops?
- 6. Kansas weather summary for September 2016: Warm with a wet tilt
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: September 27 - October 3
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!