- 1. Late-season stalk lodging in corn
- 2. Evaluating wheat seed size to improve accuracy of wheat seeding density
- 3. Calibrating the seed drill prior to wheat planting improve seed distribution
- 4. Update on sugarcane aphids and other pests of sorghum
- 5. Fungicide seed treatments for wheat
- 6. Pre-harvest glyphosate treatment on sorghum in a no-till system
- 7. Selecting a wheat variety for dual-purpose grazing and grain
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report September 6 - 12
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!