- 1. Hot weather ahead -- Impacts on summer row crops
- 2. Canola yields rebound across Kansas in 2016
- 3. Liming prior to fall seedings of alfalfa
- 4. Plant analysis for testing nutrient levels in soybeans
- 5. Updated, expanded “Wheat Variety Disease and Insect Ratings” publication
- 6. Saline County dryland corn plot /on-farm research tour, July 28
- 7. Kansas River Valley Experiment Field fall field day, August 9
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: July 5 - 11
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!