- 1. Joe: New hard white wheat variety from K-State
- 2. K-State advanced experimental wheat lines set for possible release in 2016
- 3. Diagnosing early-season growth problems in corn
- 4. Winter canola featured at K-State field days May 24, 25
- 5. Spring Field Day, May 26, Garden City
- 6. Wheat plot tour scheduled at North Central Experiment Field, June 1
- 7. Kansas weather summary for April: Change in pattern
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: April 26 - May 2
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!