- 1. Soybean planting dates and maturity group: Trends and K-State recommendations
- 2. Expected number of days available to plant summer crops in Kansas
- 3. Short K-State video on current wheat disease situation in Kansas
- 4. Two canola field tours to be held in south central Kansas April 28
- 5. K-State Cover Crop Field Day, HB Ranch - Hays, May 13
- 6. Wheat In-Depth Diagnostic School in Colby, May 17-18
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: April 5 - 11
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!