- 1. Can excessive wheat fall growth and development be a problem in some areas this year?
- 2. Mustard species in Kansas
- 3. Control of mustards in wheat
- 4. K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for late January
- 5. K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for early February
- 6. November weather summary for Kansas: Abrupt changes
- 7. Fall tornado outbreak: November 16
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!