- 1. Applications of Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS)
- 2. Small Unmanned Aerial Systems: Regulations and safety
- 3. Weather, climate, and the determination of climate normals
- 4. Winter grain mites
- 5. The economic return to soil test information
- 6. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: October 27 - November 9
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!