- 1. Fall control of bindweed
- 2. Nano adjuvants: The search for the magical solution to control glyphosate-resistant weeds
- 3. Basal bark and cut-stump herbicide applications for control of woody plants on rangeland
- 4. Late-season purpling in corn
- 5. Insect updates in grain sorghum: Sorghum headworms and sugarcane aphids
- 6. New faculty in Department of Agronomy
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!