- 1. Fusarium head blight in wheat: Questions and Answers
- 2. Controlling weeds more than 6 inches tall in Roundup Ready soybean fields
- 3. Now is the time to make decisions for fungicide management of gray leaf spot
- 4. Potential corn ear development problems from off-label herbicide applications
- 5. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: June 9 - 22
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!