- 1. New K-State experimental grain sorghum lines show very high yield potential
- 2. Topdressing canola: How to maximize the benefits
- 3. How overgrazing can affect wheat
- 4. Early reports of wheat rust in southern states
- 5. Central High Plains fallow and row crop weed control presentation available online
- 6. Deadline nearing for KARTA on-farm research grant opportunities
- 7. Prescribed burning workshops scheduled for February and early March
- 8. K-State Canola Risk Management Schools scheduled for March 5 and 10
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: January 27 - February 9
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!