- 1. Mustard species in Kansas
- 2. Control of mustards in wheat
- 3. Update on fall infections of leaf rust in wheat
- 4. K-State Corn Production Management Schools scheduled for January
- 5. November weather summary for Kansas: Arctic outbreak
- 6. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: November 18 - December 1
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!