- 1. Row crop planting progress and conditions in Kansas
- 2. Soybean pest management research
- 3. Use of legumes in wheat-bermudagrass pastures
- 4. Wheat tours scheduled in north central and northwest Kansas
- 5. South Central Experiment Field Spring Field Day, May 20
- 6. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: April 29 - May 12
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!