- 1. Crop water use: Seasonal and crop maturity variations
- 2. Crop water use and yield
- 3. Kansas weather summary for January: A roller coaster ride
- 4. K-State Sorghum Production Schools scheduled for mid-February
- 5. Prescribed burning workshops scheduled for February
- 6. K-State Canola Risk Management Schools scheduled for March 5 and 10
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: January 20 - February 2
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!