- 1. Fungicide seed treatments for wheat
- 2. Wheat seeding tips for good stand establishment
- 3. Sudden Death Syndrome in soybeans
- 4. Planting spring oats and turnips to extend the grazing season
- 5. Sulfur fertilizer for wheat on fields with a history of sulfur deficiency
- 6. Northwest Research-Extension Center Centennial Celebration, September 4
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: August 12 - 25
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!