- 1. Soybean dry down rate before harvest
- 2. Management considerations for no-till wheat following sorghum or other summer crops
- 3. Test to prevent nitrate and prussic acid poisoning
- 4. Control woody plants on rangeland: Basal bark and cut-stump herbicide applications
- 5. Free soybean cyst nematode testing is available from the K-State Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab
- 6. Weed management, weed escapes, and targeted control practices survey
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!