- 1. Effect of freezing temperatures on wheat in boot and early heading stages
- 2. Is there any value to starter fertilizer on soybeans?
- 3. Diagnosing corn early-season growth problems
- 4. Considerations for corn planted under wet conditions
- 5. How dry and windy has it been so far this year in Kansas?
- 6. Wheat tour scheduled at North Central Experiment Field, June 4
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: April 15 - 28
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!