- 1. Winter canola planting considerations
- 2. Alfalfa management: Deciding on last cutting this fall
- 3. Learn about the rate of dry down in corn before harvest
- 4. Evaluation of cool-season cover crop varieties
- 5. Don't miss the 2020 Kansas Soybean Yield and Value Contests
- 6. 2021 soybean planting intentions survey - Producer input requested
- 7. Kansas Bankers Association Conservation Awards Program
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!