- 1. Effect of cold temperatures to newly planted corn
- 2. What are the causes of yellow wheat?
- 3. Latest information on alfalfa pest activity in Kansas
- 4. Weed control strategies in grain sorghum
- 5. Soybean fertilizer requirements in Kansas
- 6. Update on wheat stripe rust in southeast Kansas and risk of severe disease
- 7. On-farm Research Collaborative Project: Non-biased, research-based, and grower-driven
- 8. Kansas drought update - April 12, 2018
- 9. K-State Composting School to be held in two locations in May
- 10. Kansas wheat management survey - Producer input needed
- 11. 2018 In-Depth Wheat Diagnostic School, May 9-10 in Garden City
- 12. KDA now accepting approved on-line dicamba applicator training
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!