- 1. First hollow stem update: March 6, 2018
- 2. Pay attention to growth stage for spring herbicide decisions on wheat
- 3. Recommendations for topdressing wheat with sulfur
- 4. Stripe rust outlook for 2018
- 5. Dust in the wind: Blowing soil and strong winds in Kansas
- 6. Kansas Weather Summary for February - Cool and dry
- 7. Don't miss the K-State Soybean School at Phillipsburg on March 21
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!