- 1. Factors to consider in winter survival of wheat
- 2. Kansas wheat crop progress as of mid-November 2017
- 3. Control of mustards in wheat
- 4. Identification and characteristics of the different mustard species in Kansas
- 5. Does canola need additional sulfur?
- 6. 2018 Kansas Corn Management Schools
- 7. Coming this December - The 2017 Census of Agriculture
- 8. Cover crop field day: November 29 in Holton, Kansas
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: November 7, 2017 - November 13, 2017
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!