- 1. K-State crop planting date survey: Producer input needed
- 2. Saline and sodic soils: The basics of characterization
- 3. Saline and sodic soils: Identification and management
- 4. October weather summary for Kansas: A cold conclusion
- 5. Soil health and grazing field day in Coffey County, KS: November 14
- 6. Liquid application technology workshop, November 17
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: October 24, 2017 - October 30, 2017
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!