- 1. Planting spring oats and turnips in the fall for forage
- 2. New gene for wheat streak mosaic resistance
- 3. Kansas weather summary for July: Dry, with areas of occasional flooding
- 4. Kansas River Valley Experiment Field fall field day, August 8
- 5. Yield Monitor Workshop, August 14
- 6. East Central Experiment Field fall field day, August 16
- 7. Agricultural Research Center-Hays field day, August 23
- 8. Southwest Research-Extension Center field day, August 24
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: July 25 - 31
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!