- 1. Drought stress in corn
- 2. Mid-summer control of volunteer wheat
- 3. New Canola Growth and Development publication from K-State
- 4. Kansas River Valley Experiment Field fall field day, August 8
- 5. East Central Experiment Field fall field day, August 16
- 6. Southwest Research-Extension Center field day, August 24
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: July 11 - 17
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!