- 1. Wheat stripe rust on the move in Kansas
- 2. Wheat leaf rust and tan spot getting a foothold in Kansas
- 3. Wheat growing conditions update: April 14, 2017
- 4. Corn planting in Kansas: Soil moisture and precipitation outlook
- 5. Soybean planting dates and maturity group: Trends and K-State recommendations
- 6. 2017 In-Depth Wheat Diagnostic School in Hutchinson, May 10-11
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: April 4 - 10
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!