- 1. Late planting of soybeans: Management considerations
- 2. The time to make decisions for fungicide management of gray leaf spot is rapidly approaching
- 3. Kansas climate basics: Pt. 6 -- Maximum and minimum temperature records
- 4. June heat in Kansas: High temperatures can stress livestock and corn
- 5. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: June 14 - 20
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!