- 1. Preemergence herbicide programs for corn
- 2. Spring oats for forage production or as early spring cover crop
- 3. Winter/spring fertilization of tall fescue and smooth bromegrass pastures and hayfields
- 4. First hollow stem update: February 26, 2016
- 5. Agricultural Mobile Apps: A review and update of economics apps
- 6. Wildfire Awareness Week in Kansas: Feb. 22-27
- 7. Last year’s wet May and warm June bring increased fire risk in 2016
- 8. How warm did it get the week of Feb. 15-21?
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: February 16 - 22
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!