- 1. Strategies for managing low-quality wheat seed: The case of low test weight
- 2. When fungicide wheat seed treatments may be advisable
- 3. Test wheat seed germination if harvest aid herbicides were used
- 4. Forecasted corn yield potential for Kansas: Model projections on July 29
- 5. Kansas River Valley Experiment Field fall field day, August 11
- 6. North Central Kansas Experiment Fields fall field day, August 18
- 7. East Central Experiment Field fall field day, August 19
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: July 21 - August 3
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!