- 1. Row crop conditions in Kansas
- 2. Insects common in alfalfa in late summer to early fall in southwest Kansas
- 3. Stalk rots in grain sorghum
- 4. Products for weed control in horse pastures
- 5. Spot spraying for sericea lespedeza
- 6. Gypsum vs. lime: Facts about minerals
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: September 3 - 16
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!