Save the date - 2019 K-State Corn Schools
The Department of Agronomy and K-State Research and Extension, in partnership with Kansas Corn, are planning to host three Corn Schools and three Pre-Plant Corn Schools in 2019. Please save the date for the location nearest you. Details on speakers and topics will be coming soon. Stay tuned to future eUpdates for more information!
- January 7 – Saline County
- January 9 – Thomas County
- January 11 – Douglas County
Pre-Plant Corn Schools
- February 11 – Labette County (Parsons)
- February 13 – Harvey County
- February 15 – Finney County
Your input is requested to ensure the topics covered at these schools are the most pertinent to our Kansas producers. A short survey is available at this link: http://bit.ly/CornSchSurvey. The deadline to complete the survey is October 31, 2018.
Ignacio Ciampitti, Crop Production and Cropping Systems Specialist